NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving/Christmas




We drove to Chattanooga for Thanksgiving this year. I was so excited because I got to see my sister and my nephew. I haven't seen the both of them since last Thanksgiving. Holland, my sisters little boy is about 4 months younger than Cade. So I was excited to see them interact with each other. We decided to also celebrate Christmas since it was the only time we would all be together. It was so much fun to watch the boys play and open their gifts. I do have to say, I think Cade will be like I was when opening Christmas presents.. not one expression to tell if I loved or hated the gift..Each kid got to open their gifts one at a time.. and that was neat to watch.. I love being with family and hate that I don't get so see them that often.. my sister especially.   I am so thankful for my mom, dad, brother and his family, and my sister and her family.  I am truly blessed!    Love you all!!

carlee

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so much fun ... everyone looks great ... i need to see that family picture bigger ... Hillary looks fabulous, but I can't see Holland very well ... Cade does have a lot of you in him !!!

I love ya ...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!