NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!


We hope you all are having a great week with your family.. We have had so much fun with Cade in the past few days. We did get to see Santa, but from a far off.. Cade just waved at him and that was good enough for him.. He is getting excited about opening his presents, but he knows we can't open them until Nana and Papa get here.  Chris and I are so excited about tonight.. We get to attend our church's Christmas Eve service. We have heard so many great things about this service and it will be our first since we started attending Crosspoint.  There are many of you that we wish we could be with during these holidays..know that we love you and will continue to post pictures as I get them.. So thankful for my salvation and thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!
Merry Christmas!!  We love you all!!  (this was a early present from "GiGi"-he picked it out, and it took us an hour to put together, and a matter of minutes for it to be torn apart..go figure:)

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!