NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another update-12:00

We just heard from one of the nurses and they said that Cade is doing fine. The doctor who is responsible for the embolization(the first part of the surgery) has not finished his part yet. Wow-he started at 9! Once he is done inserting the substance to harden the lesion, then Dr. Mawn will go in and do her part. At this point it looks like it might be an all day thing.. I guess I didn't know how long this would really take.. They are taking all pre-cautions and taking their time.. The Lord is in control!! Keep the prayers coming!

1 comment:

Ms. Woodham said...

my whole kindergarten class and their parents are parying for you all day. our church will be praying tonight.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!