NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update on Cade

Cade had a great morning.. He played his little heart out in the room while we waited for the anesthesiologist to take him to the OR.. Every nurse that we saw, probably about 7, commented on the fact that he was so calm.. I myself was a little taken back at how calm he was..( i think he knew what was coming) They came and got him around 8:30 and he did not like being taken away from his mommy..(mommy didn't like it to much either) He cried,but half way down the hall we heard him stop.. Thank you Jesus!
We were told the surgery could take any where from 4-10 hours..just because they want to be careful and cautious.. Will update more when we know more..
Thanks for your prayers!
p.s. They just mentioned over the speaker that there will be a morning prayer service in the chapel here at VCH.. May the Lord work in this place!!

5 comments:

Trev said...

Praying all day for Cade but you and Chris as well. I will be checking for any updates.

Deb said...

My kindergartners prayed for Cade this morning......if you could have heard those sweet prayers as they touched the throne of Jesus......oh my! Will continue to pray and check in throughout the day. Grace and peace.......

Ben Ellis said...

I am praying for you three! Ben Ellis

andrea said...

praying for cade and for your mama heart!

is anyone else there with you and chris?

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am sure he won over all the hearts of the staff !!! Em has Cade's name on her arm today 2 pray for him at school ...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!