NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Circus




We were very excited last weekend when we were able to take Cade to the circus for the first time..I have always loved the circus. In fact, when Chris and I were dating we would always go to this one in San Antonio. I love them. Cade had a great time.. We got there early for the pre-show, but it was little overwhelming for him, so we found our seats until the show started.
We did get him a toy that flashes in the dark, but will have to save up for one of those next time.. so expensive! Mom and Dad went with us and they enjoyed watching Cade react to the animals and clowns. They also bought a $12 bag of cotton candy..WOW!! The circus makes some money!

I was prepared to take many pictures before and during the show, but of course, my little camera runs out of battery right after intermission. I did get a few pics, but they are not that great.
Cade started to get a little ancy after intermission-it was his nap time.. he was in and out of his seat many times, and of course he doesn't weigh enough to keep the seat down. So, I had one hand holding the seat down, while juggling my camera, his snacks, and the cotton candy while watching the show.
He did have a good time and he absolutely loved seeing the elephants, the tigers, and the motorcycles. Thanks Nana and Papa for taking us to the circus!
(for some reason, it will not let me add pics at this time.. will try later)

1 comment:

Trev said...

So you dropped the twenty dollars for the toy? I saw some little girl when we were there walking around with atleast $50 worth of stuff in her arms. Crazy!!! Glad you guys had fun, it was a cool show.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!