NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Journey Continues

As we walk into VCH in the morning, it will be a breath of fresh air. I know that sounds weird, but the last few times Cade has had any surgery it has been in NYC at St. Luke's-Roosevelt. This hospital is not a children's hospital, but has a children's unit. There is a VAST difference! Chris and I realized this the first two times we were there. Don't get me wrong, our doctors there are amazing and world-renown, but it was always something we dreaded.. the stay in the hospital there.
Chris and I are so thankful for VCH and what they have done for Cade.. we never like to see their "friendly" statements we get in the mail, but we have been amazed each time we have had to enter that place.
There have been so many blessings we have received through this journey and this morning the Lord has given me a "peace that passes all understanding." I might feel a little different tomorrow, but I know He will give me the strength for that day at that time!

Will try to post tomorrow once we are in a room and watching our little boy sleep to give you updates.. Thank you again for your constant prayers.. Soli Deo Gloria

3 comments:

Caleb and Ace said...

We will be praying...we love you gus!

Caleb and Ace said...

guys :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am sure being so close to home does make you feel more at ease !!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!