NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, October 24, 2008

All the way to State!


I have been out of the blogger world for about a week and thought I should post today.. I have had a very busy week. Our girls vball team at CPA advanced to regionals, sectionals, and now they are on their way to state! I have been in the gym the last two nights supporting the girls I had as Fresh. who are now Seniors. It has been awesome to see how far they have come!  
Cade's cold is much better, but he decided it was mommy's turn to cope with the coughing, sneezing, etc.  We have a long weekend, thank the Lord-so hopefully I will get rest before school starts up again next week!    Have a great weekend! 
carlee

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!