NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





It's that time of the year... time to visit the pumpkin patch. We took Cade this year to Gentry's Farm in Williamson Co.  It was so neat..he got to see goats, pigeons, chickens,etc. He had the best time in the corn trough, the maze, and of course the hayride.  He saw the "moos"- what he calls cows and he loved riding on the tractor.. so much that he pitched a royal fit when our ride was over.  It is so fun to see him enjoy things as he gets older. I could have watched him play in that corn trough all day.    Of course we let him wander through the pumpkin patch to find his pumpkin and it didn't take him that long.. he gets that from me... he knows what he wants and goes for it! We have so much fun doing things together as a family and Saturdays are our days together.  It was the perfect day for pickin' pumpkins!

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so cute ... i am sure he didn't want to leave ... i am going to Gentry farms w/ Elijah's class this month for a field trip ... I am proud of you for leaving a comment ...

i am still waiting for our lunch date!

PaPa said...

Hey, you guys, its PaPa, looks like you had fun, I only wish I could have been there. we love all of you and pray for all of you.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!