NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Best Buddies"




We were so thrilled when we moved into our new home and found out that our neighbors had two boys. I think the first day we moved in,  Cade was outside almost all day playing with Caleb and Ace.  He loves the both of them and sees Caleb and his big brother and Ace as his little brother.  They are so good with Cade even when he tries to take their toys as his own.. which happens quite frequently. Cade always enjoys when Caleb gets his big "beep-beep" out and takes him for a ride! This was one of those days.   Caleb steers and Cade gets to play with the radio.. can you believe this car has a real radio in it? I don't  think my very first real car had a radio. We are so thankful for our sweet friends next door-who have helped us out so much! Thanks Jamie and Jennifer!

3 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what sweet pictures ...love the new back drop ... i am so glad you are my friend, sister, and confidant ... i love ya bunches ...

Caleb and Ace said...

We are so thankful for you guys too! We could not ask for better neighbors! I know that the boys will grow up and continue to be "best buddies"

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up. He is so cute! Hey Cade... Aunt Eby loves you so much and is praying for you everyday. You be good for your mommy and daddy! I miss you! Holland says hello.
LOVE YOU BUNCHES

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!