NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Do-Nothing Day


Today was one of those days that we just spent at home. This week has been crazy with both of our schedules and today we took some time to just be together and stay at home.  We wiped Cade's nose all day long-he has a bit of a cold- and watched college football and the occasional update on the political process. Cade loves watching football with Chris. We will be watching the Texas-Missouri game tonight, oh and by the way did I mention "ROLL TIDE!" 
I don't know where we got the green football, but it is the only one Cade has. He had been asking for a "boo hemet"-blue helmet for weeks, so  Chris brought a real helmet home from Davidson and he would not have anything to do with it... go figure.  He has a Dallas Cowboys uniform on the way..couldn't have been any other NFL team by Chris' standards... we will see if he will wear that helmet.  Enjoy your week!
carlee

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Cade is ready for his first game ... i think i might have given him the ball, but it was in a set ...

we stayed home all day today, since i only got 2 hours of sleep last night between Ally and Maggie ... I just know God is laughing at me ...

love ya bunches ...give Chris a slap for me ...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!