NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, October 3, 2008

Election 2008


If any of you know me, you know that I am heavily involved in this upcoming election.. Due to the fact that I teach Government, it is part of my job that I love doing. Talk to anybody who knows me and they will tell you that all I follow all kinds of news stories.. I love them and I love to listen to some commentaries, although some of them do tend to get under my skin from time to time. I have watched every debate so far and seen every interview with each pres. and vice pres. candidate.  I encourage my students to vote for a person and not a party and I have to teach with no bias in the classroom, which can I say is VERY hard!  After watching Biden and Palin last night I was so thankful that they were so respectable of each other although it was not as exciting as the last debate due to the fact that they were throwing punches at each other's bosses and not each other directly. This is going to be a historic election and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I am even hosting a "Political Party" at my house on Tuesday-the night of the 2nd Presidential debate here in good ole' "Nashvegas!"  I know I might be a geek as my husband calls me, but I love it. I know that whatever happens and whoever wins, the Lord is still on the throne and He will be the same that day, the next, and forever!  
I am Carlee Brian and I support this messsage! hee-hee

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I applaud you my friend !!!! I will be standing line w/ my 4 kids no matter how long to place my vote!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!