NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Politically Drained!

Okay, so due to the fact that I have to stay on top of the political world and the electoral process, I am in an information overload state right now.  I have been watching interviews, debates, commentaries, etc. for the last week and an half. I do enjoy it, but needed a break today from the campaign trail.  Went to the Republican Headquarters this week to get a yard sign and a couple of shirts for Chris and I-I felt so patriotic as I was leaving and Cade was waving his American flag that some lady gave him.   I know he is probably getting tired of listening to talk radio when he gets in the "beep-beep"(what he calls our car) every morning and afternoon..but it will all be over soon.  Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay tuned from more on the campaign trail! Happy voting!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!