NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please Pray-2 things

This past weekend one of the girls that I coached 2 years ago lost her mom tragically. Please pray for this sweet girl and her family. She played in her district volleyball tournament last night and did incredible.  Her words to me this morning were "that her mom was playing in her and through her last night and that she always loved the jump serve!"  Pray for them as they walk through this difficult time in their life.


Chris and I would love your prayers as we discuss and talk through what doctors should treat the remainder of Cade's lesion. There is so much more to this story, but pray that the Lord will give us wisdom and direction in the steps we need to take.  Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words! It means so much!
carlee 

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you know I am praying on both accounts ... can you believe that everyone is asleep in my house and I am wide awake ... my mind just won't stop ... remember when we used to stay up late at TTU at my house and just flip channels, eat and chat away till your curfew ... Oh, the good old days...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!