NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, October 24, 2008

"Enemy Territory"

Okay, so I am posting twice today, because I had to share this story.. (Jennifer I hope you don't mind.) Well, my friend next door and I constantly are on each other about who we are supporting in this upcoming election. We have some very spirited debates every afternoon as our kids play.. and it is so fun.  We both are very competitive and feel very strongly about the candidate we are supporting and we both have signs in our yard to show our support for our candidate!  So I get a text today, that she went into "enemy territory"   to get me a new yard sign-my is barely standing due to the weather...hope this isn't an example of what is to come for my candidate.  Anyway, I know it was a very hard thing for her to do--to contribute to the opposing party, but she did it out of kindness, and I would have done the same for her.... so glad I was not working at the headquarters where she got the sign, because I know those people probably got an ear full from her.. jk!!  Even though we have many differences of opinion on who should be the next president, we both enjoy the fun and don't know what we will talk about after Nov. 4th!  Love ya girl!!
carlee

2 comments:

Caleb and Ace said...

You are the ONLY person I would have done that for. ha! It has been the highlight of my day these past few weeks knowing I get to come home and debate with you. Thanks for making it so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the Lord has given you a great friend, and one who can debate with you! HA!
CADE - I love you buddy! I miss you and hope to see you soon. Aunt Eby loves you!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!