NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun at Phillips


Well, yesterday after school I decided to take Cade to Phillips Toy Mart. He has had a few rough days at school and thought he would love to see some trains or what he calls "choo-choos." If you don't live in the Nashville area it is like a mini FAO Schwarz. It was our first time to this store and it is amazing. They have toys from floor to ceiling and trains of every kind... which was the main reason for our trip. We spent over an hour there as Cade watched the electric trains and played with the Thomas trains. He was in heaven.  It was so fun to watch him and to see the excitement in his face. He got really excited when we found a football helmet there. He has been asking for a football helmet for about a week.. He loves to watch football!   We both had a blast and mommy got some great ideas for Christmas!
 carlee 

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Cade may be the only child in America who can go shopping and be happy not buying anything .. Would never take the Oatsvall Team to do that ...

love ya .. Thanks for being there for me over the past couple of days ... you are my BFF no matter how often we see each other ...lol

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!